While choosing where to live in Lebanon, it’s important to consider where your kids would go to school. You want to guarantee that they get the best education available while also making sure that you make their lives easier by living close to school.
Propertyfinder will take you one step closer to a calculated decision about where to live by finding the top schools in Lebanon and where they are located.
Best International Schools in Lebanon
1.The International School of Choueifat – Lebanon
The international school of Choueifat is without a doubt one of the top ranking schools in lebanon since 1886 through the “SABIS Educational System”. Students in this school are offered complete support to help them reach their full potential.
- Location: The school is located in Charles Saad Street in Choueifat Al Aamroussieh area, Lebanon.
- Annual Tuition Fees: Ranges from $5520 to $7500.
- Curriculum: ISC provides top-quality education to children of all races and backgrounds from Kindergarten till 12th grade as The curriculum implemented at ISC-Choueifat is specifically designed by SABIS® academic program to provide students with the knowledge and skills needed to develop a solid academic foundation.
- Admission: Applications are accepted on a “space available” basis throughout the school year so early admission is recommended.
- Documents required: Completed Student Application Form, Copy of ID or Passport, Two Passport Photographs and Final School Report from Previous School.
- Test Required: Diagnostic tests for applicants entering Grade 2 and above.
- Contact Details: You can reach The International School of Choueifat Lebanon by phone on: +961 5 431600 / +961 5 430430 / +961 5 433253 or through e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find the best homes nearby on Propertyfinder: Apartments for sale in Choueifat.
2. Eastwood International School
Eastwood International School is one of the top 5 schools in lebanon that would provide the best quality of education for your child starting from nursery and all through Grade 12.
- Location: The school is located in Sami Solh Street in Beirut, Lebanon.
- Annual Tuition Fees: Ranges from $4,000 to $12,000.
- Curriculum: Eastwood International school does not only rely on Academics but it is also the first in Lebanon to offer The Duke of Edinburgh International Award program in an attempt to challenge participants from the age of 14 to 24 in a wide range of activities that include learning a new skill, physical activity, and service.
- Admission: Completed Online Application form is required.
- Documents required:Completed Online Medical Form, Official transcripts from the last three years and 2 teachers recommendation letters and a disciplinary report for students applying to High School.
- An entrance exam is required for candidates from 1st to 12th grade and an interview with students and
- An Interview is required for early years candidates with their parents.
- Contact Details: You can reach Eastwood International School by phone on:+961 4 409307 or through e-mail at:email@example.com
3. Antonine International School
Antonine International School cooperates with society, families, and churches to educate every aspect of the life of their students.
- Location: The school is located in Ajaltoun in Keserwan, Mount Lebanon, Beirut, Lebanon.
- Annual Tuition Fees: Ranges from $3300 to $4550.
- Curriculum: AIS follow The International Baccalaureate® (IB) Diploma Programme (DP) for students aged 16-19.
- Admission: All candidates are required to take diagnostic tests with a $50 fee.
- Contact Details: You can reach Antonine International School by phone on:+961-9-230967 / +961-9-231546 / +961-9-231547 or through e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Boldwin International School
Boldwin International School is a private and independent educational institution that offers modern world-class educational services to students starting from kindergarden to high school.
- Location: The school is located in Ain Hattab Street, Al Shouf District, Baakleen, Lebanon
- Annual Tuition Fees: Ranges from $2850 to $4180.
- Curriculum: Boldwin International School follow the English National Curriculum that prepares your child to study for GCSEs, IGCSEs and the IB Diploma Programme.
- Contact Details: You can reach Boldwin International School by phone on: +961 5 302 080 / +961 5 306 606
5. International School Al-Koura
The International School Al Koura is a private educational institution that was founded in 1985 as one of the schools affiliated to “AMSI – Academia Management Solutions International”.
It provides a unique solution to students to make sure a learning curve is constantly growing or an academic work is in progress.
- Location: The school is located at Batroumine area in Koura, North Lebanon.
- Annual tuition fees: Registration fee of LL 225,000 is due and it is not refundable in addition to the tuition fees once the student is accepted.
- Curriculum: The school provides an international curriculum yet, it also guarantees that their students are qualified to pass the Lebanese Baccalaureate Official Government exams.
- Admission: An entrance exam and interview are required along with the following documents: a signed content of the letter of acceptance including recommendations and support classes.
- Contact Details: You can reach the school by phone on +961 6 405 021 or by email at email@example.com
Find the best homes nearby on Propertyfinder: Properties for sale in Koura.
Best English Schools in Lebanon
6. European Lebanese School
European Lebanese School is one of the best schools in Lebanon if you are looking for English schools. They offer exceptional education standards with extra curricular activities and academic support.
- Location: The school is located in Doha Aramoun district in Choueifat El Qoubbeh area, Lebanon.
- Annual Tuition Fees: Ranges from $3000 to $1000.
- Curriculum: The school follows ACMAS Program (Abacus Center for Mental arithmetic System) from grade 1 till grade 8 to develop the students’ mental ability.
- Admission: Admission starts every year from April till June through online application with with required documents as follows: Copy of ID – Copy of student academic record – Copy of passport for non-Lebanese students – Four passport photos – Medical report showing non contagious diseases.
- Contact Details: You can reach European Lebanese School by phone on: 05-803820 05-803821 or through e-mail at Info@els-lb.com
Find the best homes nearby on Propertyfinder: Properties for sale in Aramoun.
7. American Community School Beirut
The American Community School Beirut or “ACS” is one of the best private schools in the Capital of Lebanon “Beirut”. It offers the Lebanese Baccalaureate along with the International.
- Location: The school is located in Nigeria Street, in Jal El-Bahr area, Beirut.
- Annual Tuition Fees: Ranges from $13,900 to $19,900.
- Curriculum: ACS curricula follow the curriculum AERO (American Education Reaches Out), sponsored by the U.S. State Department Office of Overseas Schools.
- Admission: Completed Applications and Medical Forms along with documents for overseas applicants may be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, legal guardians of local applicants must submit the documents in person.
- Contact Details: You can reach ACS by phone on: +961 (1) 374 370 | +961 (1) 366 050
8. Beirut Modern School
Beirut Modern School is one of the top schools in lebanon, It is a private institution that encourages students to read, communicate and learn independently. Moreover, the school labs are professionally equipped with the latest technology.
- Location: The school is located in Bir Hassan Area, Lebanon. It is situated near Fantasy World, between Golf Club and Airport Highway. It also lies only 5 minutes away from Downtown Beirut.
- Annual Tuition Fees: Ranges from $4,400 to $5,000.
- Curriculum: Beirut Modern School provides an intellectually stimulating curriculum that promotes social interaction and excellence in future scholastic achievements.
- Admission: Applicants to all levels are evaluated on the basis of their academic abilities and willingness to conform to the school rules and regulations in addition to the interview and the scores obtained in the entrance exam.
- Contact Details: You can reach Beirut Modern School by phone on: 01 451241 | 03 332290
Check out the best homes nearby on Propertyfinder: Properties for sale in Bir Hassan.
Best High Schools in Lebanon
9. Sagesse High School
Sagesse High School is a catholic, co-educational school. It is the best school in lebanon when it comes to educating and motivating its students to visualize and create.
- Location: The school is located in Ain Saadeh in El Metn, Beirut, Lebanon.
- Annual Tuition Fees: Ranges from $4500 to $5900.
- Curriculum: Sagesse High School follow an Individual Education Plan (IEP) modified and accommodated based on individual needs.
- Admission: Completed Student Application for is required.
- Contact Details: You can reach Sagesse High School by phone on:+961 1 872145 / 6 / 7 / 8 or through e-mail at: email@example.com
Check out the best homes nearby on Propertyfinder: Apartments for sale in Ain Saadeh.
10. Rawdah High School
Rawdah High School is a private coeducational school founded since 1961 and offers challenging programs that fit every educational level whether for Lebanese students or the international community.
- Location: The school is located on Airport road in Beirut, close to Haret Hreik and Borj El Brajneih.
- Tuition fees: There is a registration fee of 650,000 LL that would be deducted from tuition fees upon acceptance of the student. There is a discount granted to siblings and limited scholarships offered.
- Curriculum: Students have the choice to either follow the Lebanese Baccalaureate or the High School program that prepares students to international higher education. The language of instruction is English but the Arabic language is also taught at all levels.
- Admission: There are mandatory exams and interviews conducted to students with consideration of discipline, academic performance, and extracurricular activities.
- Contact Details: You can reach the school by phone on +961 01450947 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find the best homes nearby on Propertyfinder: Properties for sale in Airport area.
11. Bourj International College
Bourj International College is a privately funded by charity school. It is an all through school that provides its students with a clear and decorated environment that helps shape their personalities and future while ensuring their unique educational level.
- Location: The school is located in Borj El Brajneh at Baabada provenance in Mount Lebanon.
- Curriculum: Bourj International College’s curriculum aims to integrate between education and personal development through extracurricular activities.
- Contact Details: You can reach the school by phone at 01 472 324.
Find the best homes nearby on Propertyfinder: Properties for sale in Baabada.
12. Rafic Hariri High School
Rafic Hariri High School is a private co-education school that offers unique academic rigor and emphasis on students’ personal development.
- Location: The school is located in the Knesset area in Sidon.
- Annual tuition fees: The average annual tuition fees is LBP 7,685,000.
- Curriculum: The school provides International Baccalaureate for its students and English is the language of instruction.
- Contact Details: You can contact Rafic Hariri High School by phone at +961 7723551 or 07 723 551.
Find the best homes nearby on Propertyfinder: Properties for sale in Saida.
13. Canadian High School
Canadian High School is the first Cambridge Affiliated school in Lebanon. It has been established since 2009 and is continuously heading towards growth to be one of the top schools in Lebanon.
- Location: Canadian High School is located in Aramoun area in Aley, in close proximity to Masjid Kredieh.
- Curriculum: The school curriculum provides a college preparatory program for foreign and local students. At this school, every student is challenged on an intellectual and experiential level. The Course subjects are organized into thematic, practical and proficiency frames of learning.
- Contact Details: You can contact Canadian High school through one of the following phone numbers: 961 (3) 067 843 or 961 (5) 806 975
Find the best homes nearby on Propertyfinder: Properties for sale in Aramoun.
Best Boarding Schools in Lebanon
14. LWIS Adma International School
- Location: The school is located in Mar Nohra, Fatqa, Kesrouane, Mount Lebanon Governorate, Lebanon.
- Annual Tuition Fees: Ranges from $3,350 to $8,200.
- Curriculum: The school offers 2 alternative programs as follows: The Lebanese Baccalaureate Diploma – The American High School Diploma.
- Admission: It takes place during the month of February of every year. Early registration is highly encouraged to keep the Teacher – Student ratio small.
- Contact Details: You can reach Antonine International School by phone on: +961 (9) 740 225+961 (9) 740 226+961 (9) 740 227or through e-mail at: email@example.com
Find the best homes nearby on Propertyfinder: Properties for sale in Fatqa.
15. Broumana High School
Brummana High School is a private school in Lebanon, established since 1873 and ranked among the top ten schools in lebanon. This school works on nurturing the young people and promoting their interests to develop confident and well rounded adults in all fields.
- Location: The school is located in the village of Broumana District in Metn area in Mount Lebanon. It is situated 10 Kilometers away from East Beirut.
- Annual Tuition Fees: Ranges from $4,200 to $6,150.
- Curriculum: Brummana High School offers two programmes, the Lebanese Programme and the International Programme. The main language of instruction is English.
- Admission: Student Application form is required along with report of academic work for the past three years, completed Health form, a non-refundable application fee,Photocopy of passport.
- Contact Details: You can reach Beirut Modern School by phone on: +961 4 960 430
Check out the best homes nearby on Propertyfinder: Properties for sale in Broumana.