The magical gem that is Lebanon still has more to offer than just amazing resorts and day activities. If you are wondering about what to do in Lebanon at night, we are here to help you wonder no more. Here is a guide with some of the most fun things that can be done in Lebanon at night.
1. A Walk along the Corniche
Take a romantic walk along the corniche in Beirut, or simply just enjoy the view with your friends and hang out with your friends. This is one of the coolest, and cheapest night activities in Lebanon.
It is located in Central Beirut.
- Enjoy the beautiful night view of the sea and the lights reflecting on it
- Have a drink or some refreshments at the cafes there
- Enjoy a nice walk
2. The Old Souks of Byblos
What is more interesting than checking out an authentic, Lebanese place, that shows more about Lebanon’s culture, while shopping? You see wonders, and buy awesome stuff! The Old Souks are some of the best places to visit in Lebanon at night.
It is located in Byblos, about an hour away from Beirut.
- Go shopping
- Have a cup of coffee
- Eat delicious, authentic meals
3. Beirut Souks
If you are looking for a more modern shopping experience, then this is the place for you. This is one of the best malls in Lebanon that has many international fashion brand stores. It is definitely one of the most amazing places to go in Lebanon at night.
It is located in Majidiye in Beirut.
- Watch a variety of movies at the cinema city there
- Go shopping for the coolest clothes, jewelry, and more
- Dine at the many restaurants there
4. Flyp Urban Park
Get your adventurous side ready for a blast! Flyp Urban Park is a wonderful place for you to jump, flip, and try all the crazy, hyper moves you always wanted to try!
It is located in Beirut.
- Jumping on the trampoline
- Wall running
The ticket prices start from $25 for 120 minutes.
5. The Temple of Bacchus
This temple is one of the most gorgeous Roman temples in Lebanon. If you want to learn a little about Lebanon’s history, and be mesmerized by the beauty of the place, this is where to go in Lebanon at night.
It is located in Baalbek, in Al Beqaa.
- Learn about Lebanon’s history
- Learn about the ancient Roman culture in Lebanon
6. Amar Harissa
Simply a breathtaking restaurant with a stunning view! There already?
It is located in Harissa, overlooking the Mediterranean.
- Experience the mouth-watering authentic food they make
- Breathe in the beauty of the view