One of the best things about Lebanon is the mountains and their view from the top. And there are many resorts on these mountains that, not only serve as a wonderful stay for residents but are also some of the best attractions in Lebanon with so many fun activities to do.
Here are some of the best mountain resorts in Lebanon.
InterContinental Mzaar (Mountain Resort & Spa)
This is one of the most exciting, fun resorts to visit. There are things to do all year long, so pamper yourself and go on an amazing adventure to the InterContinental Mzaar! It is one of the best mountain hotels in Lebanon.
Located in Ouyoun El Simane, Mount Lebanon, 46 kilometers away from Beiirut, which is about an hour drive.
- Dining at a variety of restaurants from different cuisines
- Chilling at the spa
- Enjoying nature
- Havinga business meeting in a luxurious, relaxing atmosphere
- If you have kids, there are many kids activities as well
- Go shopping at the different shops
There are different fees for each activity, for example the Health and Fitness center fees are $20.
Price per night is about $162
Lancaster Eden Bay
Overlooking the Mideterranean, Lancaster Eden Bay is a 5-star resort that you must visit. It can be considered as one of the best summer resorts in Lebanon mountains.
Located in Ramlet El Baida, Beirut, a short drive away from Rafik Al Hariri International Airport.
- Work out at the gym
- Have a refreshing swim at the different swimming pools
- Unwind at the spa
- Get a refreshing new look at the Beauty Salon and the Barber Shop
- Dine or have a snack at the restaurants there
Price per night is about $286
Regency Palace Hotel
Regency Palace Hotel is one of the best mountain resorts in Lebanon that offers sea and mountain views from its hotel rooms. That and the luxurious facilities the hotel offers give its guests an experience they will always remember and want to live through again.
Located in Adma, on the Main Road, Jounieh. It is about 7 kilometers away from the Lebanese Heritage Museum, and only 3 kilometers away from the beach.
- Dine at the restaurants that offer a variety of cuisines
- Enjoy a nice swim in the swimming pools
- Have kids and want to take a break? They offer a babysitter upon request
- Get a massage upon request
- Go to the Beauty Salon and get a makeover
Price per night is about $190
Nomads Nature & Nurture
Nomads Nature & Nurture is one of the best mountain hotels Lebanon when it comes to comfort and coziness, as it offers terraces with a mountain view in all its units. It is also relatively one of the cheapest resorts there.
Located in Sirjbāl, on Aljahelya Road, 30 minutes away from Rafik Al Hariri International Airport, and 24 kilometers away from Beirut.
- Enjoy delicious meals at their restaurant
- Have kids? The hotel offers a playground area
- Play board games
- Play water games at the Aqua Park
- Work out at the fitness center
Price per night is about $119
Jiyeh Marina Resort Hotel and Spa
Take a break from your busy life, and spend some leisure time at the Jiyeh Marina Resort Hotel and Spa! It is one of the largest resorts in Lebanon mountains, and it will definitely give you the experience of a lifetime! One of the best things about it is that you have the option of either staying at a hotel room, or in a chalet.
Located in Jiyeh, Mount Lebanon, 15 minutes away from Rafik al Hariri International Airport, and 20 minutes away from Beirut.
- Relax at the spa
- Enjoy the beach
- Have amazing meals from different cuisines at the restaurants
- Enjoy a nice swim at the swimming pools
- Stay at the Marina, which is the VIP area, and pamper yourself even more
Price per night is about $130
Villagio Resort offers a breathtaking view of the deep blue Mideterranean, and the beautiful green on the mountains that will make you feel like you are in heaven! It is, without a doubt, one of the best mountain resorts in Lebanon.
Located in Zaarour’s main Road, in Matn district.
- Workout at the gym
- Swim at the swimming pool
- Enjoy the beach
- Dine and have different meals at the restaurants there
- If you have kids, they will enjoy the play area there
Price per night is about $120
Beyt el Jabal
It is a guesthouse in the middle of Lebanon’s marvelous nature. The view alone is worth the visit, let alone the atmosphere and the peace you will experience throughout your stay.
Located in the village of Deir Al Qamar in El Shouf.
- Take a tour around the village and check out the mosques and churches
- Hike along the mountain
- Enjoy the peace of nature
Price per night is about $80
Rawa2 Village is a place to find peace and quiet, where you can recharge your energy. The word Rawa2 is an Arabic word that means peace, so the literal translation is the village of peace or the peaceful village.
Located in Deir Al Qamar village, on Cross Mountain Street, in El Shouf.
- Enjoy nature
- Enjoy nice snacks at the coffee shop
Price per night is about $100
Another beautiful place where you can enjoy the beautiful nature of Lebanon and the beautiful view of the mountain.
Located close to Deir Dourit, and a 45 minute drive away from Beirut.
- Swim in the “Infinity Pool”
- Dine and have meals at the restaurant
- Go shopping at their boutique
Price per night is about $195
Deir al Oumara
It is one of the most beautiful hotels in Lebanon mountains as it combines luxury and relaxation with history. Deir al Oumra is a historic hotel and has a beautiful traditional Lebanese architecture style.
Located on Abouna Yaacoub Street in Deir Al Qamar village in Shouf.
- Enjoy a Lebanese meal at Soufrat al Oumara, the hotel restaurant
- Learn about Lebanon’s history and learn the stories behind the hotel itself
Price per night is about $90