Summer is the most magical, fun time of the year where everyone is ready to go out and enjoy the heat. Don’t waste the best season of them all by spending it indoors! Go out and have a blast! We are here to help you with that. How you ask? We have compiled a list of places for you to get the best summer you deserve after the cold, harsh winter.
Read on to get an idea about where to go in Lebanon in summer.
1. Sporting Club Beach
All you need for a perfect time is a little sun, water, family and friends, and a nice place that can have all that together. Sporting Beach Club is all that and even more! It is the perfect place for activities in Lebanon in summer for all ages!
It is located in Raouche in Beirut, close to Ras Beirut and Al-Nejmeh Club.
- Enjoy a nice tan
- Swim in the club swimming pools or the sea
- Have a wonderful quiet fun with family, friends, and loved ones
- Play sports for fun
Every day from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
2. Raouche Sea Rocks
Rouche Sea Rocks are one of the most amazing things to visit. They are the perfect place to go for summer activities in Lebanon, as they are two rocks inside the water!
The rocks are located in Rouche in Beirut, in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Have a great swim in the sea
- Watch the amazing sight of the two rocks
- Enjoy a gorgeous tan
3. Saydet El Nourieh
If you are looking for a breath-taking view with a little bit of history, you came to the right place. Saydet El Nourieh, or Our Lady of Nourieh, is one of the most beautiful historic and religious sites in Lebanon that people love to visit for summer activities Lebanon.
It is located near the Sea Side Road in Hamat on the mountain, on the seashore.
- Enjoy a nice tan by the sea
- Learn more about Lebanon’s history
- Watch the monastery on top of the mountain, and enjoy the stunning sea view from the top
- Have a spiritual experience
4. Lake Qaraoun
This is an artificial lake that was created as a result of the Qaraoun Dam. the lake has a gorgeous view that you will definitely enjoy. Lake Qaraoun is one of the coolest places to go if you are checking out what to do in Lebanon in summer.
It is located near the village of Qaraoun in Bekaa Valley at the Litani River.
- Take a boat to view the lake
- Go fishing on a boat in the lake
- Dine at the variety of restaurants there
- Enjoy a relaxing vacation at one of the hotels available there
5. Temple of Jupiter
This is another place to visit if you want to learn more about Lebanon’s history. The Temple of Jupiter goes back to the Roman times when it used to serve as an oracle.
It is located in Baalbek in the northern Bekaa Valley.
- Learn a bit more about Roman culture and Lebanon’s history
- Hike a little around the area
6. Taanayel Walk
Another marvelous place in Lebanon that has great weather and an amazing view! Taanayel walk is the perfect place to connect with nature and have a wonderful time to recharge your energy. If you have kids, this is a perfect place for them to run and play in the outdoors.
It is located in Taanayel, which is about an hour away from Beirut.
- Hike between the trees
- Sit by the lake and watch the beautiful view
- Go cycling alone or with your friends and family
The entrance fee is LBP 2000
Every day from 8:00 am to 6:30 pm
7. Msaylha Castle
It is a fort that overlooks the Nahr El-Jawz River. Visiting this place is one of the top things to do in Lebanon this summer.
It is located in Batroun in the north.
- Hike along the area
- Learn more about Lebanon’s history
- Watch the marvelous architecture of the fort
8. Afqa Waterfall
A masterpiece that is made by nature, where water falls through the rocks and the green grass covering them. Visiting Afqa Waterfall is one of the top things to do in Lebanon in summer.
It is located in Afqa, on the southwest of Mnaytrah, and along the Adonis River.
- Hike through the caves
- Watch the beautiful waterfalls
- Enjoy the amazing sun and weather
If you take an arranged trip, it will cost about LBP 35,000 including transportation.