One of the things that trouble people when they decide to go out is where to go, especially when they want to go out with their family. Restaurants and cafes are nice places, but how about doing something fun?
Wonder no more! Here is a list of some of the best places to have fun with your family in Lebanon.
1. Square 51
Bored of technology and playing games on your phone with virtual people? Square 51 is the place for you! It’s a place to meet new people and enjoy your time.
It is located in ABC Mall Dbayeh, B1 floor.
- Play board games
- Escape a room using your ability to solve mind riddles
- Enjoy a nice meal either from Square 51, or from the surrounding restaurants in the mall
- Color mandalas with the amazing variety of colors available there
- Buy coloring mandalas and board games
Everyday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
The first hour is for LBP 12,058, then LBP 3,015 are paid for every extra hour. You can book a full day for LBP 21,102, in addition to the first hour fees.
2. Treasure Island
This entertainment center is a great place to spend some fun family time. There are games and adventures suitable for all ages, starting children under the age of 5, to older children and teenagers.
It is located in City Mall in Jdeideh in Beirut.
- Trampoline jumping
- Bumper cars
- Arts and crafts workshops
- Robotics workshops
- Cooking workshops
Everyday from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
The entrance fee is LBP 10,000 per kid, and there are additional fees for each activity.
3. Monastery of Saint Anthony
This is a beautiful historic site in Lebanon, where you watch the beautiful architecture of the monastery, learn more about Lebanon’s history, and enjoy the beauty of the site.
It is located in the north of Qadisha Valley, in the Northern Governorate.
- Watch the beautiful building
- Learn more about Lebanon’s history
- Enjoy the spiritual sense of the place
4. Laqlouq Mountain Range
Laqlouq mountain Range is one of the breathtaking sights in Lebanon. The mountain range is about 1,780 meters above sea level.
It is located in Jbeil in Mount Lebanon Governorate.
- Hike along the mountains
- Climb the mountains
- Enjoy the beauty of Lebanon’s nature
5. Mar Mikhael Stairs
Mar Mikhael Stairs are made up of 8 big stairs, and some hidden smaller steps. They connect between two places: Jeitawi and Mar Mikhael. The stairs are like a time capsule that takes you away from urban cities to old, authentic Lebanon. They are beautifully painted with colors that make them a marvelous site.
The stairs are located in Mar Mikhael in Beirut.
- Climb the stairs and go to old Lebanon
- Learn more about Lebanese culture, away from urbanization
- Admire the beautiful colors of the stairs
What is a better place to spend family time than a beautiful beach with mesmerizing shades of blue? Exactly, nothing. Why are you not in Chekka with your family now?
It is located in North Lebanon Governorate, at the south.
- Relax at the beach
- Have a wonderful swim
- Enjoy a breath-taking view