Living where spectacular scenery is and waking up to its view all through your day sounds like a dream. This is not all though! In Lebanon, the mountains are covered in green, and sometimes the tops are covered in snow and the beauty is incomparable.
Here is a list of some of the best cities to live in Lebanon. Read on to learn all the information you need to know about them.
Brummana is a beautiful city that overlooks the sea, which gives it a moderate, pretty weather and a magnificent view.
Bummana is located in Matn District in Mount Lebanon Governorate, east of Beirut.
Facilities and Attractions
- Ferme Mar Chaaya: it is a farm that has a remarkable location on top of the hill Mar Chaaya, which is why the view is simply breathtaking. They have activities for both adults and children.
- Restaurants: there are numerous restaurants there from different cuisines
- Playgrounds for kids
- The most famous school there is Brummana High School
- The University of Balamand
Properties for Sale in Brummana:
- Apartments: prices start from $1175,000, and reach up to $950,000
- Villas: prices start from $1,100,000 and reach up to $1,650,000
Properties for Rent in Brummana:
- Apartments: prices per month start from $450 and reach up to $2,100
Beirut is the capital of Lebanon, and the largest city there. It is also the center of Lebanon’s culture, business, tourist sites, and everything!
One of the most amazing things about Beirut is its amazing beaches that give its beautiful weather, besides the view and the countless activities that can be done there.
It is located on the Mediterranean coast, in the center of Lebanon’s coast.
Facilities and Attractions
- Hamra Street which is one of the most important areas in Beirut, with the most famous restaurants and malls, and it also has the American University in Beirut.
- Beirut Souks that are the best places to go shopping for relatively cheaper stuff, in a historic, oriental architecture and atmosphere.
- Pigeon Rocks in Raouche which are beautiful, natural rocks in the middle of the sea. They have a mesmerizing view that you need to see.
- The Sursock Museum that isa contemporary art museum in the heart of Beirut, the city of art and culture.
Best Areas to Live
- Achrafieh: it is one of the oldest districts in Lebanon, and one of the most beautiful places there.
Prices: Properties for Rent prices start from $550 a month. Properties for Sale prices start from $135,000
- El Hamra: It is one of the most famous places as mentioned before.
Prices: Properties for Rent prices at El Hamra start from $834 per month. Properties for Sale prices start from $380,000
- Downtown: It is the center of Beirut, and the most lively place there. It also consists of multiple well-known areas such as El Hamra street.
Prices: Properties for Rent prices in Downtown start from $1,300 per month. Properties for Sale prices start from $350,000
- Mar Mikhael: It is one of the sophisticated, cultural areas in Lebanon. It stands out for the art galleries, cafes and restaurants, shops, and bakeries.
Prices: Properties for Rent prices start from $750 per month. Properties for Sale prices start from $140,000
Jounieh is one of the most lively places in Lebanon that has a beautiful view and a historic value. It houses Our Lady of Lebanon historic icon.
It is part of Mount Lebanon, and it is located in Keserwan District, north of Beirut.
- The Teleferique, which is an adventure on its own, as well as a means of transportation that takes people to historic sites and allows for an overview of the city.
- The Jounieh International Festival that is hosted every summer where worldwide celebrities like Mika come to perform.
- Properties for Sale prices start from $77,000 and reach up to $480,000
- Properties for Rent prices start from $700 per month and reach up to $1,667 per month
Zahle is the third largest city in Lebanon, and the capital of Beqaa Governorate and the largest city there. It is famous for its nice weather and poetry.
It is located in Beqaa Governorate, 5 kilometers from Beirut at the east.
Zahle is famous for its many historical sites such as:
- The Catholic Cathedral
- Berdawni Promenade
- Our Lady of Zahle
- Memshieh Park
Properties for Sale prices start from $60,000 and reach up to $500,000
Properties for Rent prices start from $175 a month and reach up to $1000 a month
It is one of the oldest cities in Lebanon and one of the largest ones as well. Sidon is also well known for its historical sites.
It is located in the South Governorate, and it lies in the middle between Beirut and Tripoli at a distance of 40 kilometers from each.
- Sidon Castle
- Soap Museum
- Temple of Eshmun
- Saida Historical City
Properties for Sale prices start from $35,000 and reach up to $480,000
Tyre is also known as Sour,and it is an ancient Phoenician city that is also the capital of the South Governorate in Lebanon.
It is located in the South Governorate about 80 kilometers south of the Capital.
Tyre Coast Nature Reserve, which is a vast area on the shore on Tyre, or Sour, and a big tourist site for its beaches, agricultural natural reserve, and old souks.
Properties for Sale prices start from $42,000 and reach up to $675,000.Properties for Rent prices start from $200 a month and reach up to $1,500 a month